Sunday 30 January 2011

Success!

After posting that last post last night, I sat and deliberated over what the hell was wrong with it.

I figured it out. I was being an idiot.

Me, being a 'computing student' I should know what bit should hold HTML and what bit should hold CSS. Obviously I wasn't thinking straight though, I woke up this morning and tried it once more and finally succeeded. I'm well chuffed.

What do you think of it? Any suggestions? Is the logo too big? On my flatmate, Cassie's computer it opens up and overwhelms the page but on both of my screens it comes up normal sized. Whats it like for you guys? Would appreciate the feedback.

Over and out.
x

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like the new look of everything! The font is so neat looking. :) And I definitely love the logo! I think it really just depends entirely on what computer you're using... on my laptop it's kind of big, but on the regular computer it's perfectly fine. Either way, I like it!

    And, the mattress festivities and baking of many delicious goods sounds quite fun indeed. :D Also, that's really exciting that you're almost 21! Yay!

    ReplyDelete