Friday 14 January 2011

Paris!

So just a quick post to express my extreme excitement. We're actually going to Paris! Booked the hostel and the Flights today. Going 23rd to the 27th of Feb for both Tom's and my birthday. His is the 22nd and mine is the 27th. Which means on the day of my 21st I will be waking up in one of the most beautiful cities ever. We've got a 9pm flight home so I'll have time to go birthday shopping in Paris (If I have any money left after Disney that is!). 


So happy. 


You can check out the hostel we're staying at here. It's looks pretty nice and the reviews are ace. 


40 days and counting 


Over and out. 
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Paris! That's so incredible. :D I'm sure it will be an absolutely amazing trip. And 40 days isn't so long! Hopefully it will go by like nothing and you'll be eating baguettes under the Eiffel Tower in no time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im so jealous! ive never been to paris and obviously id love to go! id probably live on a diet of bread wine and cheese the whole time! hope you have a lovely trip x

    ReplyDelete