Wednesday 2 February 2011

Null Pointer Exception

I hate the fact that I just named this post Null Pointer Exception but I can't get away from Java and my inability to code correctly. 


so pretty.


So this weeks been pretty rubbish in a way but totally not rubbish in other ways. 


Rubbish things - 
I am completely exhausted.
Regardless of being exhausted, I'm not sleeping.
I miss Tom a ridiculous amount. 
I can't code and can't learn quick enough. 


Not so rubbish things - 
My mum and dad came to visit yesterday.
I'm going to paris 3 weeks today. 
I get to see my lovely boy on Saturday! (But only for a measly 24 hours. Boo) 
I went to the Chinese Supermarket today.


When my parents came up yesterday I had just finished making an amazing batch of soup. It was curried parsnip and sweet potato, my mum tasted it ans was finally able to see evidence of me becoming a lot more domesticated since going back to uni. She was very impressed. It was great to hear that from her because she's quite the domestic goddess to be honest. 


They came up to try and help me figure out what to get for my birthday and ended up dragging me round jewellery shops for ages. Still no luck but I came away with a bunch of jewellery catalogues and some small ideas.. I wish I had an actual thing I really wanted but I just can't think at the moment. Mum's totally dying to get me some jewellery though. 


On Monday I came into class to be welcomed by Clare saying she had a surprise for me, turned out it was a tea infuser for the tea I had bought last week but was unable to drink without an infuser. It's amazing! It's a little house that says tea on the roof and you just fill it with your tea and then let it brew for 5 mins. In the time it took for it to brew I managed to catch some great photos of it. 




i love it :) 


I think it's probably quite sad how I get so excited about this but the definite highlight of my day was going to the chinese supermarket in town with some mates in my class. All I wanted was some guava juice (which is the best thing you will ever drink!) and maybe a packet of noodles. In the end I spent £9.50 on noodles, juice and chilli sauce. Nightmare! Oh well, It cheered me to the max. 




nom!

Over and Out.
x

2 comments:

  1. Your little 'tea house' is adorable, love the colour of that tea too!

    You're one of the first people I know of who also likes guava juice. We get one thats mixed with grape, Amazing!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting that Paris is quickly approaching! :D Ooh, curried parsnip and sweet potato sounds good. High five for learning how to be domesticated, haha! I can barely cook anything, haha. And aww, the little tea house thingymabobsy is so cute! Guava juice sounds like it'd really hit the spot right now too.

    ReplyDelete