Friday 11 February 2011

Missing - Fiona's Social Life. Reward if found!

Okay, so it's finally Friday night. After a week of hell I thought I'd be happy for tonight to arrive. I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself! I need to get out of my flat and have a drink. I don't remember the last time I went out for a drink. Money is the main culprit to be honest. 


All I seem to have chat about is Java, filming and sketchbooks with the occasional mention of Paris. It's all I can afford at the moment to the extent I'm on a 'no buying food' week to use up what I have in my cupboard and nothing else except essentials.. (bread, milk, butter and teabags). I guess next week will be a repeat but maybe with the help of buying some veg and a soup bag from the fruit and veg shop. 


Anyway, today I finally bought our Disneyland tickets so we could get the deal on going to two parks for around about the same price as one online. Winner. So 2 weeks today we will be in Disneyland Paris shaking hands with Goofy! (Photos hopefully to follow! ha!)


I can't wait. 


Pretty picture spam. 


Enjoy. 










Over and out.
x

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've been having a good weekend so far! And, Disneyland? That's awesome! I've never been, but I'm sure it will be absolute fantastic time. :D I like all the pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete