Wednesday 9 February 2011

Yet another night..

So tonight is another one of those nights I totally intended on sleeping well early or at least sleeping when I started to feel tired but I had an actual reason to stay awake so not so much luck. Stuart, a guy in my class who I'm doing group work with, was over and we were stressing for hours on getting some footage we filmed synced up with the audio recording. It was unbelievably and unnecessarily complicated. Needless to say it was a total fail. 


Today = Total write off!


I seem to be saying this a lot recently. 


After sleeping in this morning till 5 mins before I had to leave for class, (thank god I'm still living on campus!) I jumped out of bed and instantly into my 'I've just slept in' outfit. This consists of my University hoody, I hate owning one but hey, it's ridiculously comfy, and ultra baggy jeans and a wooly hat. After my incredibly boring class I had 4 hours between classes and managed to actually have the longest shower ever and then a nice relaxing re-start to the day. This meant I could actually straighten my hair and choose an outfit I felt nice in. So after the rest of my uni day finished I came home, still feeling fresh and nice and took a few photos of what I was wearing. I'm not usually one to do this but I wouldn't usually have put this outfit together and I need to remember to wear it again! So here it is.. 




I also realised I haven't taken any photos of me 
using my satchel except from my super excited
 one I posted when it arrived. 

I feel so weird doing outfit posts. Don't worry, I know I'm not extremely fashionable and I'm not claiming I'm pretty enough to do a fashion blog or to know anything about fashion. I just know I felt good today so thought I'd post it. It's not going to be a regular occurrence.  


So last time I posted I mentioned I was making Tom dinner, I guess we could say it was our super early Valentines, although we never really do anything for Valentines anyway as the last 3 years I've been away over it or he's been working, or both. Typical. Anyway, I made the mussels I was speaking about. It was a mission but I've got to say, it was worth it. Not just for the taste but for Tom's compliments! I love getting compliments from Tom on my cooking as he's really passionate about his food and knows what he's doing, where as I'm just learning. 

The pasta is hidden somewhere below it. 
If anyone wants the recipe, 
let me know! 

I reckon this week is going to be filled with procrastination. Being only Tuesday, I've managed to do a hell of a lot regardless of my imminent deadlines.  

I found this - it's cute :)

All of the next four images are part of the Paris vs New York - Tally of two cities blog




 They are all amazing. 


The Paris count down continues - 14 days! (kind of cheating as it's only just past midnight..)

Over and out.
x

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE THAT SHIRT! Just saying. :) And I am quite a fan of you skirt and satchel, too. Yeah, in the morning I always have to force myself to wear something nicer than, like, sweatpants to school, haha. It's quite tough sometimes, but I somehow manage to get through it...

    It sounds like your dinner was a success to me! It certainly looks appetizing. :D So yay! Also, the bicycle photo is very cute. And woooo two weeks til Paris! SO EXCITING.

    ReplyDelete