Sunday 13 February 2011

I found it..

Okay, as soon as I posted that post on Friday I texted my mate Clare and demanded we went out for a drink. Two of my flatmates, Rod and Finlay, also came out. Turned out to be a brilliant night and I only spent a tenner and ended up pretty drunk! Was great fun. Impromptu nights out are always the best ones.


So that cheered me up a hell of a lot. I'm glad I did it. Even though I was pretty hungover yesterday. I don't even know why but we were up till 6am. It always seems to happen!


So valentines tomorrow.. No Tom in sight. I don't really mind too much though, I've never been one for Valentines. Even when I've been single. Cass had to buy her boyfriend a card today to go with the red velvet cupcakes she made for him (check them out below, they are amazing!). It was well funny, I've never had to buy a card for anyone, but I'm glad of this as they are all pretty 'boke-tastic'! I was shocked that we only found one that was reasonable in a bunch of shops. It was nice and plain and just had some heart shaped cookies on it. Thank god we're not hopeless romantics.


I was bored and it was yummy.. Thanks Cass x

So whos got valentines plans? Are you a hopeless romantic? Or are you lazy like me? 

Money is still an issue for me at the moment. I have a big night out on Tuesday to look forward to but it's going to be expensive but I reckon I'll just have to be sensible. It's a themed night which will be funny, the theme is ABC (Anything But Clothes) but they've been a bit lenient and said anything that you wouldn't wear in public. So I decided to run down to Primark and get one of those Onesies that they sell knowing they're cheap. I just got back and tried it on and it looks pretty ridiculous. So might have to have a rethink.. 


Other than mucking about this weekend being hungover, I ventured out in the rain to go to the art gallery in town for something to do. I'd heard about an installation and wanted to get photos. 







Over and out.
x

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you got to go out and have a fun night with your friends and everything after all. :)

    Oooh, that red velvet cupcake looks absolutely divine! I wish I could bake just so I could make myself some, haha. Yeah I've never liked Valentine's Day, probably mostly cause I've never actually had a "valentine" to share it with... but whatever. Even if I did I doubt I would put much more effort in it than maybe a card and box of chocolates or something lame like that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't give him the card. Was too horrible and cheesy and it made me feel ew :P I'm such a great girlfriend! ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dundee!
    Home of jute, jame + journalism, right?

    I'm from the Granite city :]

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ayeisha! Go you! I didn't know that till we had an assignment at uni on researching Dundee! I do know, however, where the granite city is.. Good ol' Aberdeen.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete