Monday 22 November 2010

What A Cutie!

So during the week I sort of settled with the fact that I wouldn't see Tom for like 3 weeks till I have finished my hand ins and exams and all that. Then yesterday, he turned up on my doorstep unexpected with roses in hand! Was so cute.

Basically Tom is the worst person at keeping secrets and he kind of let it slip that that he had a surprise for me, he'd been mentioning buying me dinner and getting it sent over to my flat and I just assumed it was that and got all my work done so I could enjoy it.

Also, he's never bought me flowers before.. well not really anyway. He never had till a couple of months back and it was brought up and I started teasing him for it, so next time he was at the shop he came back with some flowers with a big reduced sticker on them! Was so funny. So thats what was so cute about it. Now they've got prime positon on my desk. They're lovely.



Been Pretty busy the rest of the week though. It's the final couple of weeks of the semester so the works hotting up. But this weekend I 'accidentally' went out instead of staying in to make sure I got work done on Saturday.. Whoops! I had great fun though and ended up doing absolutely NO work on Saturday and instead I bought Christmas presents and watched The Sopranos and the X Factor. How Productive. Sunday on the other hand was extremely productive. I got a lot of Photoshop work done, to be precise, I was on there from 12 till 8! I had square eyes by the end of the evening but it was worth it! If you're interested in seeing what I'm up to at uni check out this link to my uni Wordpress, it's only for one of my modules but I'm fair enjoying it. 

I can't wait till I've got passed the prospect of my Java exam. It's horrible. Tomorrow is the start of my final Java assignment for the semester, we need to code BattleShips. Fabulous. 

All I'm looking forward to right now is heading home for Christmas and earn myself some money! But the bummer is that I'm working on New Years Eve and 1st January, which sucks but as I will be working at Tom's work again, we've been put on the same shifts so we can spend it together and then party afterwards! We can have our own Hogmanay! God, it seems so early to be thinking about New Years, it's not even December.. needs to be done though. 

Anyone got any plans for Hogmanay and Christmas yet? I'm getting quite sneaky with my Christmas shopping, on Saturday I managed to buy 5 presents all in one go, can't wait till it's all done!!

Over and out.
x

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet of Tom to surprise you with the flowers and all! And that's unfortunate that you have to work on New Years Eve and New Years Day, but it's good that you've scheduled it so that you two can hang out still and all. You are definitely more prepared for Christmas than me... I haven't bought any presents yet at all! Better get on that asap...

    ReplyDelete