Wednesday 24 November 2010

Bad start, good end..

So as the semester is coming to an end, that means exams and hand ins. Today we had a mock exam to prepare us for the actual one which is a week today. It went horribly badly as expected. It's on java and basically it's a multiple choice for half of it and the rest you need to correct coding errors and explain some theory behind things. Well I knew I'd done bad so that started my dar off with a bit of a downer, really wish it wasn't at 9am! I just got the results back and turns out I failed horrendously with a measly 29% but luckily it's not going towards anything and sort of gave me an idea of what to revise for next week..


So after that I decided some cheering up was in order! 


I went out shopping alone aiming on getting some things for my flat Secret Santa and failed miserably but just bought other stuff I'd been needing wanting for a while.. Was great fun. I also was going to treat myself to my first Gingerbread Latte of the season, so went up to Starbucks and saw my mate working behind the bar and he made me one for free! It made my day. To make it even better, I came home to find my Graze box sitting waiting for me! I LOVE graze. If you haven't heard of them before, they're a company that send you nibble boxes filled with small packets, perfect for shoving in your bag before uni or school, which all contain healthy snacks like nuts, dried fruit, olives and flapjacks! Got a great selection today, got some olives, some beautiful looking focaccia bread, some dried cranberried and raisins and some flapjacks! Can't wait to tuck into them. If you fancy getting into it, check out their website, it's http://www.graze.com/ and if you fancy signing up for a weekly delivery, which usually only costs £2.99, I've got a discount code you're very welcome to use! It's QDVW5FH3, and this code will get you a free box.


I bought a packet of these key covers coz we have 2 keys to get in our flat
and they are identical and it's so confusing, gave one to each
 of my flatmates (minus Finlay - he's too manly for that..) 

'Cause Finlay didn't take one, I got 2. The best ones too.
I feel the tache one is appropriate for this month after all!  




Nom nom. 


I used to work in John Lewis in Kitchenware and 
always wanted one of these while I worked there.. That
was 2 years ago, I finally got round to buying one today. 


I've heard so much about this brand of nail varnish so went
out and bought some, got a lovely colour called Purple Grey. I was 
silly and didn't take a photo of it with the polish on. Ignore the stuff 
I'm wearing in the photo.
Check out their stuff here.



I saw this in next and instantly fell in love. I've 
been wanting an alpine style cardi for a while but 
needed a new casual dress so was chuffed when I saw this. 

You can get it here.




Hopefully the final exam next week isn't as bad as todays.. Otherwise I'll be skint. 

I'm going to leave you with a video, I've had this song flying around my head all week! 


Over and out.
x

3 comments:

  1. nom nom indeed i need to get myself a graze box! love the fairisle dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Starbucks is definitely a good start to any morning, haha, and the whole Nibble Box idea sounds very neat indeed. Yummy! The little cupcake key covers are so cute, and I like the sweater dress too - it definitely puts me in the holiday spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those key covers are SO cute. might have to invest :D xxx

    ReplyDelete