Sunday 17 October 2010

Yeugh!

Oh god, I'm SO ill.


It's probably a good thing that I'm home from uni for reading week but I feel SO bad. I have an awful cough, sore head and generally sore body. Poor me. Oh well. Means I won't be out drinking and wasting money on going out. Means I can't really go see folk though.


On another note, my beautiful new glasses arrived! They're ace. If I wasn't looking so rubbish I'd upload a photo but it'll have to wait till I look like a real person again. Need to get them adjusted though! The prescription is off on one eye.. boo.


I should be getting some sketching done over this week, bet I don't get any done till I head back up to uni. Think instead of doing that I'll go canoeing with Tom and my bro. Should be fun. Not been since my first try couple months back when my dad had only just bought the canoe.






Any of you guys off from uni or school? Getting up to anything exciting?


Sorry for the super boring post but you know how it is when you're all ill and can't think.


Yeugh!! x

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you feel better soon! I'm unfortunately sick too, so I know just what you're going through haha ;P

    I want to see your new glasses! hehe. And canoeing sounds like it would be so fun, I've never been. O:

    ReplyDelete