Monday 11 October 2010

Lovely things.

I absolutely love this song..

Silent Shout - The Knife


and this mug (no matter how offensive it is..)



and Dmitry Ligay. I came across his stuff recently through Abduzeedo, a brilliant collection of visual inspirations; from illustration, photography, graphic design and typefaces.




and my soon to be new glasses! (They arrive on Thursday :)) Some beautiful new Ray Bans! 



and Dr. Seuss. His books are ace and remind me of my childhood SO much. Especially Cat In The Hat. It was my favourite, so much so that I now have my old copy with me in my flat in Dundee. It's pretty tatty but it's precious, my folks bought in when my brother was little and they lived in America and then they read it to me every night when I was little. Think my dad enjoyed it more than I did! 


1 comment:

  1. I am glad your blog.
    With best wishes from Lithuania.
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete