Monday 18 October 2010

Fluey McFluerson..

So went to the docs today, not because of the illness, for something else, but was also informed I actually have the flu. Yuck. I guess it does make sense. I didn't sleep at all last night, not even exaggerating, absolutely no sleep. As a result I can't go canoeing! I'm so gutted. It's probably the last chance i'll get to go this year unless my dad drives up one weekend to Dundee and goes somewhere near there.. Was gonna be great fun.. BOO! 


Basically I'm just moping about feeling sorry for myself but I've managed to watch all the things I can physically think of watching online and do some uni related blog posts.. I should technically read our design book we were told to read but it ain't gonna happen. As a result though I am super bored and will probable post a shit load of pointless blog posts. Sorry if you get bored of my aimless spraffs. 


Reading week this year = sofa, tissues, duvet, daytime tv and my mac! 

3 comments:

  1. Aww man, the flu? That sucks, I have to say. I think you have a right to feel sorry for yourself! But, even if you can't go canoeing after all, I hope you enjoy your days resting on the coach with some daytime tv, haha. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks love, after days of lying on the sofa I'm still here.. Although I am going to see Despicable Me today with my maw. It'll be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm following now ;)

    Please follow mine - its all about fashion!
    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete