Monday 11 October 2010

Hey there

Okay, so I really amn't used to this whole blog thing.. I really should get into a routine because if I can't manage to get this one done how the hell am I gonna go my course one?! 


I've been really unlucky recently with phones (including incidents involving a hot tub and an iphone, booze and a samsung, a drain and a sony ericsson and just a broken replacement sony ericsson.. ) But my dad had a spare new phone in his office and I've been using it. It's ace, it's the new Samsung Galaxy S. It runs on the new Android and is pretty goddam good. Although, it ain't no iphone. I've really been enjoying an application I downloaded called Retro Camera. It's basically an andorid version of Hipstamatic but for a free app it has a load of stuff! It give the user a choice of 5 cameras and produces different grainy old school affects on your photos. Here's one I took - 



It's just a stella glass sat on our window sill but I thought it looked ace with the image of the other building within the glass :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment