Wednesday 13 October 2010

Blah blah blah.

Tom's been taking me to a bunch of beautiful new pubs in Leith recently, all of them turned out to be the same chain but they are so unique you'd never have guessed it. The trio were Joseph Pearce's, Boda bar and The Roseleaf. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who's visiting Edinburgh or who lives there. I'd also recommend trying this amazing swedish cider I tried when I was at joseph pearce's and boda! It's called iDun's and comes in 2 different flavours, elderflower and pear. Yummmm! 





My favourite bar out of the trio was the Roseleaf, it's amazing! Definitely my favourite out of the trio. What drew me to it was the prospect of Pot-tails, (yes pot-tails, cocktails in tea pots!) they're legendary and rightly so. Another thing that sold it to me was that they also sold Thistly Cross! Amazing. We also had food, which very homey style food and very yummy!  Go there. It's brilliant and beautiful. It has a very old man pub exterior but inside it's got a very vintage style with lots of quirky bits and bob around the place. 


I know it's dark, but no flash on my phone. 



Last night I finally started to put together my uni blog and was getting on with it pretty well. As it's on wordpress it was pretty annoying learning another blog format, but I was just getting into it and THEN it just went Kaput. Suddenly it just totally disappeared. No idea what happened at all. I had to email my tutor franticly about it and then go into uni to see him to get it sorted, he managed to fix it which i'm super happy about, but he totally doesn't even know what I did and he's like a genius when it comes to that sort of thing. Anyway, it's back up and running so hopefully I can get my boring blog on the go tonight and tomorrow so I don't need to do as much over reading week! 


Every year I come back to uni and have the prospect of doing work I seem to fall back in love with tv and what I've not watched over the summer becomes my avoidance to work. But every year without fail, I watch come dine with me. It's like an addiction. I love Come Dine With Me. I've successfully watched the equivalent of 9 episodes this evening. How sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment