Friday 3 December 2010

I love Winter.

Tom came up for a couple of days, Wednesday till Friday. It was awesome. We went out Christmas shopping together and out for lunch. It wasn't our original plan though, we were meant to be going up to Aberdeen to see a mate before he went back to France. Absolute shame we didn't manage to, won't get to see him till at least next Summer now. It was because of the snow we didn't make it there, it got pretty deep by yesterday morning so most trains were cancelled.





Who woulda thunk it? There is such a thing as the sun! 
Not seen that for a while.

So we went out for some yummy dinner and bought some nice stuff. I managed to buy half of Tom's Christmas presents. Yes, he was there but he wants stuff he needs for Christmas instead of stuff he wants. He also bought me probably the best advent calender in the World! 

It even says my name! I was so chuffed. I'm such a child!

Nom nom nom! 
Chicken, Leek and Toulouse Sausage 
Pie at the DCA in Dundee

Best Kopparberg there is going. 
Elderflower and Lime.

You guys been getting snow where you are? Hope you've been enjoying it! I'm really hoping it either sticks around for a while till i'm finished at uni and am home, or at least comes back for christmas. I'd love a White Christmas!


I'm also pretty happy because my long awaited order from America arrived today. The snow delayed it but I didn't really need it till like next week anyway. Anyway, along with my order I got this amazing tshirt! I'm so happy with it.

Over and out. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment