Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas love.

Yet another blogging free week. Should stop doing that. It's coz I'm actually home in Edinburgh, catching up with folk, working and christmas shopping. Plus, feel a bit weird blogging when Tom's here. He's nipped out to help some friends jump start their Ambulance their travelling about in so I thought this was the perfect opportunity.


It's been nice being back at work though, have to say it. On my first night back I got a mystery customer and got 98.2% and won £25 worth of food vouchers for doing so well! I was well chuffed with myself, my boss was even more pleased!


I would thoroughly recommend anyone visiting Edinburgh at Christmas time to visit the German Christmas Market, It's beautiful. I do it every year and each year it's more and more fun. I love it. Not only is there a market but theres the rest of the Winter Wonderland that goes with it, a ferris-wheel, an ice rink, a helter skelter and more! Loads of fun for everyone. For anyone of drinking age though, out of the choices of Mulled Wine round the whole market, I'd recommend the FirePunch stall! It's so yummy. We've gone there the last 2 years after trying various ones. It's a fiver for your first cup but thats including a £2 deposit for your mug you get back, any further refills you get are £3. Nom. So went to the Winter Wonderland today with Tom, was absolutely lovely.


On the Ferris-Wheel


We were out at a Christmas gig on Sunday when it started snowing. 
Tom + Me + Snow = Long Walk home and loads of fun in the snow! 





FirePunch! Yummy. 





Beautiful Edinburgh! 

I can't wait till Christmas though, I love it. But I think to be honest, I love the run up to it rather than the day it's self. Although, I'm happy at the small prospect of maybe getting to see Tom on the day as his folks just moved to town so it's his first Christmas in Edinburgh! We had a decision together than instead of Christmas surprises, we both agreed we need clothes and useful stuff and now we're going to go on a shopping spree in the sales after Christmas to shop for each other! It'll be great fun, not hit the post Christmas sales in a fair few years, always been working. 

Hope everyones having a great festive season with their families and friends. I certainly am. I don't know if I'll manage to blog before hand so I'll say it now! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
Over and out. 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an incredible Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly did! Hope you did too Natalie! :) x

    ReplyDelete