Monday 2 May 2011

It's All Over

So, it's official. My second year at uni is now over. Had my exam and presentation last week and moved out yesterday. It was odd moving out so early but thanks to this job I'll actually be making some money straight away! 



Had an epic party Tuesday night to celebrate the end of the year and my flatmates birthday. We surprised him with a sushi shaped cake and some speakers, he was over the moon, the wee cutie. On Friday, Clare and I went for a beautiful cycle to celebrate uni being over. We went from Dundee to Broughty Ferry. It's was a lovely day and once we got there we had a picnic and went to the famous ice cream shop. I had nutella swirl, it was the best. We defo deserved it, we ended up cycling a good 16 km. All while everyone else in our class were sitting in the pub getting wasted. 




Got home with everything I own in my tiny little car last night and got rushed out the door to a meal out with the family, Tom and my bro's girlfriend Anneka. It was a lovely dinner, a stupid amount of wine, and then we went back to the house. Had a load of banter and watched Lion King and sang along. Silly people.


Woke up this afternoon to a BBQ in the sun. Was a lovely, lazy day. This was all to celebrate my dad's birthday, we don't just do things like that every weekend. Although, I well want to go canoeing next weekend with him if it's sunny! 


My cat loves sleeping in plant pots in the sun. 


In other news, Tom and I booked a totally last minute holiday away to Spain. Heading away two weeks away on Monday for a relaxing week. It's a really cheep holiday too, we're staying at Cassie's gran's flat in Gran Alacant. Excited much!


Hope everyones getting as much sun as we're getting! It's been an epic week. 
Over and out. 
x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your second year! The party sounds like it was a fantastic way to celebrate. And whoa, SPAIN? That's amazing! I hope you have an incredible trip! And send some of that sun over here cause I'm sorely lacking ;)

    ReplyDelete