Tuesday 10 May 2011

Shh..

I'm meant to be sat working right now. I'm working from home today as not feeling too hot and there wasn't anyone else in the office. But anyway, I got a bit distracted by a few things online. 



One of the main distractions being twitter informing me of Cupcake Decorating Classes with Bibi's Bakery in Edinburgh. It's pretty pricey but you do get a fair bit for the money. It's £55 for the course which lasts 3 and a half hours. It includes a 2 and a half hour long lesson in cake decorating, which includes tips on perfect piped icing and the trick to a flat cake, among other tricks and tips. Along with the lesson, it includes a 2 course lunch and a glass of Moet. It's all done in Tigerlily on George Street, Edinburgh. 



I'm in the mood to bake at the moment! I made this amazing cake the other day, it was a hit with everyone too. It's a Caramel & Apple Loaf. I just stumbled upon the recipe online while bored on a bus and went straight to the shops and got the ingredients! Get the recipe here if you fancy trying it. 


       

Tom and I went to an open mic night at a local bar called Boda. Out mate usually runs it but she took the night off and got another guy to do it. Tom went and played a lovely song called "Speed & Sound of Loneliness" and did it amazingly. The night ended badly, with the guy running the night being a dick to Tom and we left. 


Right now I'm totally looking forward to my week in the Spanish sunshine with my lovely man. The only thing standing in my way is 3 more days at work and packing.. We leave on Monday! Well excited. 

Over and out.
x

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, baked goods... I could really go for some cupcakes right now come to think of it. :D And yes, your trip to Spain! You must be so psyched.

    ReplyDelete