Monday 7 March 2011

Start of the end of 2nd year..

Eughh, so I've came to the realisation that I'm 7 weeks away from finishing my 2nd year in my course. It's scary yet amazing. But most definitely terrifying, as on the 26th of April I've got an actual Java exam! Scary stuff. As for last weeks java secret, I gave in and handed it in on Sunday. But this week is the start of our final java hand in for the semester which is group work. It's not even started well as I've not got the best of groups, minus my flatmate which is good, but other than that, not the best and someone in our group doesn't seem to actually exist in uni. Anyway, lets see how it works out. 


As for this week, I'm pretty happy, although I'm getting a bit pissed off with a few very silly things. I made the mistake of sending all my new purchases to my parents house not my uni address, utter fail! I wish I'd made the decision to purchase the stuff a few days earlier as it means that they won't arrive before Tom comes visit on Tuesday! Boo. Other than that, I've just got back from my mates 21st birthday drinks, (so as a result, I'm sorry if this is a bit of a babble. I have drank a few G&T's..) but it turned out she had no idea about the engagement, she bloody cried, I still haven't cried! Although, I'm not much of a crier, I get told I've got no soul as a result of my claim that I've literally never cried at a movie or a song or anything like that. Al least someone cried, although, Tom's quite the wee emotional thing, which is lovely. He had tears in his eyes when he asked me, it's times like them I wish I did find these thing emotional. 


Cassie and I seen this in as little shop today. 
All Cassie could say was
'Aww! It's you and Tom!'


At the weekend we ended up having a great time. It's usually quite quiet in the flat at the weekend as quite often most weeks someone goes home to see someone for some other reason. This week Finlay was away but we still went Ice Skating, it was epic. We also went straight from there to the pub and didn't come home till 2am which was great fun. It also ended up with some clothes swapsies with Clare after her lending me all her clothes for Paris and me wanting to get rid of some. The main thing I'm missing from it is my I ♥ NY tshirt - and might I add, if anyone from NY is willing to send me one over in exchange for money, it's be much appreciated! Saying that, I defo gained a few lovely things! 



I freakin' love ice skating but I had a spectacular fall! 



Here's some of the lovely things I've got an eye on to buy with my birthday money.. 




1. Dehlia Polka dot dress, £60, Asos.
2. Lomography colour negative film, £6.99, Lomography.
3. Disaster Designs wash bag, £17, Pelican Pear.
4. Fairisle print dress, £35, Asos


So anyway, I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. It's not only the day I get to go get my engagement ring sized with Tom's mum, it's bloody pancake day! I've never tried savory pancakes, or even pancakes with bacon, it's going to be experienced tomorrow! We have class till 10 and then everyone in the flat plus some others are heading back and Cassie is going to feed us a load of lovely yummy pancakes! 


I hope you all the joy and yummyness on pancake day! 


Over and out.
x

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's so adorable that Tom was on the verge of tears as he was asking you! SO SWEET. :) It sounds like you've been having a good week to me, so that's great! And I really love that polka dot dress you want to buy. Hope the engagement ring sizing went smoothly and you ate loads of pancakes, haha!

    ReplyDelete