Saturday 5 March 2011

Joys and mates.

So after cooling down a little after last week, I can safely say, I'm so happy. Although, my happiness hasn't helped my motivation. I'll tell you a small secret. I haven't done my java this week! The hand in was at 6pm today and it's now 12.30am! I feel like such a wee rebel. But I will probably hand it in tomorrow night or on Sunday, I'm not rebellious enough to just leave it as it isn't just any assignment, it is a percentage of my grade. Boo I don't care though, not tonight anyway! 


But yeah, we went out as a flat the other night after having a bunch of folk over to celebrate with us. It's was a great night and ended with everyone accumulating in my room at 4am eating chips and cupcakes and being drunk. (Don't trust drunkies with cupcakes in your bed, or you'll find yourself changing your bed drunkenly at nearly 5am!) 


Meet the flatmates!






Cass and Louisa made me a birthday cake. 
It was epic! 

But since then I've been just kicking in the flat and failing at getting back in my routine. Also, on Tuesday, my folks and my big bro came up and we all went out for dinner and I got my birthday presents. It was so lovely and I hadn't properly seen my brother in ages so I got to actually catch up with him and see what he thought about the whole engagement chat. Anyway, in the end as I said in the last post I got spoilt rotten. Check out some of my beautiful pressies! 


The folks got me a cupcake stand full of cakes! NOM.
They were successfully demolished at the party.

Polly got me this beautiful playsuit.

Got this epic comfy hat with some
tk maxx vouchers along with 
some le creuset cookware.
I'm also trying out wearing a nose ring. 
What do you think? Too much?

This is my absolutely beautiful necklace
my parents got me. It's so amazing..

AND it's versatile and can be worn back to front


A new addition to my charm bracelet. 
Swarovski duck charm.


A bag I got off Asos with some birthday 
money. I think I only got it because
it's very similar to Clare's bag, which I
am in love with and now have to return.
Well, that and it's well pretty!

The beautiful Disaster Designs Thermos 
that my mate Cat gave me. I've used 
it non-stop since!

So I basically have the weekend to let me fall back to reality and hopefully that means I can get on with my first week of my final project for one of my modules. But I'll leave that to think about for tomorrow or the next day. For now, I'm off to bed to get up and head off ice skating with a bunch of mates tomorrow, should be a right laugh! (Photos should follow!) 


Have an epic weekend guys. 


Over and out.
x

2 comments:

  1. This post is so cute. :) I live in a house with a whole bunch of people too and there is never a dull moment. That bag from ASOS is absolutely gorgeous. You received some great presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, all of your presents are so awesome! :D Especially that gorgeous necklace. And those delicious looking cupcakes of course need to be commented on too, hehe. It sounds like it was an absolutely fantastic birthday spectacular!

    ReplyDelete